From: Michael Hagen <motdog@...>
To: BITX20@groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2018 11:15 AM
Subject: Re: [BITX20] Connectors

Yes, BUT Pins are 3 Cents, 4 at Mouser.  $.07 for the connector, $.28 for pins!
Tayda is the Place for Connectors!
Mike, WA6ISP

On 2/20/2018 8:12 AM, Mike Yancey wrote:
I keep a (nearly) full set of those - buy them on Tayda and you'll laugh at your shopping cart on checkout: 475 pieces... Total cost, probably $11.
They're really useful, though - I use them on proto-board projects all the time. Just really easy to keep power wired polarized, connect & disconnect quickly,
clean & tidy.

Mike Yancey, KM5Z
Dallas, Texas

--