#ubitx Calibration resolution #ubitx

Hi all,

My uBITX is just about perfect now running Ian Lee's 1.02 firmware except for one thing, calibration resolution. It seems that the calibration routine tunes in 50hz increments because if I set it at one number its too low in frequency by about 30-40Hz, if I go to the next number its too high by about the same amount, so I can't get it right on frequency. Ian did a major rewrite of the firmware but didn't touch the Calibration routine that Farhan wrote. If anybody knows how to get it calibrated right on frequency please let me know otherwise it may need to be addressed by those smarter than me.

Joel
N6ALT