Re: rv2- messed up setting and txing like mad!!!

Alan,

The circuit may oscillate if you put multimeter probe on certain pins.

No need to measure gate voltage. Only the final current.

I recommend to my friends DO NOT adjust bias, check final current it if not Txing.

Set bias ONLY IF you replace the finals. The board comes set from HFSignals.

Raj

At 20/02/2018, you wrote:
I was adjusting rv2 and rv3 , tried to measure voltage on gate pin then ubitx relay starts clicking and irf txing.

How do i safely measure gate voltage on board? Used multimeter probe on gate and common on earth of supply.

Think ive goosed it!

73's
Alan
MM0WXT