Re: Raduino Replacemnt, COMING SOON!

V Zecchinelli

I would take 2 bare TH PCBs to US.

Thanks.  Vince/N1VIN

On 2/19/2018 4:59 PM, Nik VK4PLN wrote:
HI Art,
No firm prices yet, But I dont plan on making anything out of this, just cover the costs and help out fellow BITX lovers...
Bare PCB I am aiming for $2 +$3 postage international, AUS will only be $1 shipping, all just preliminary costs...
Kit, I'm thinking $25 + postage, will be more as I cant use a flat envelope.... Might take awhile as I will have to source all the parts, Honestly you are better of just getting them locally/ebay...
Fully assembled, will have to look at the time, but maybe $30+ post... Same as above with times...

I am thinking I might order 10 of SMD and maybe 20+ TH, I want to build SMD, and the rest are forsale. and 10 HPF...