Re: Raduino Replacemnt, COMING SOON!

Jerry,

With the whole planet working on finding bugs, we are ‘Future Shocked’ with changes faster than anyone can get boards printed…

But, even agreeing with that….on ‘my’ order it didn’t matter if I ordered 10 or 20 boards….same price…I’ll take twenty….next time I might plug in 30 or 40….can always back out and sign back in….

I just thought I would pass on what I found, and how I react to something like that….

I can sit down with a lot of Hams to build AA’s….twenty of them to be exact, for they sent me 21 boards….so I have 10 kitted out right now, and I still have 10 boards for whatever….

And as far as waiting for rev01 or rev02….sometimes that happens, and sometimes it doesn’t….and that special fork might only come from board 21 in the hands of that person…

Had I not been passed someone's ‘spare' little green board on January 6, I surely wouldn’t have loaded up any Gerbers and plugged in 20….Karma….

I started with a Big Red Board, got passed a little green board, ordered me up some Big Green Boards….I surely don’t think it will end there….it might….I don’t care….I paid to play with Big Red Board….I am paying to play again with Big Green Board….you have to get on the Bus to Ride….sometime…rarely is it the same time as everyone else...

And wires on a little PCB? scary? My first electronics job was supersonic and carried nukes….and we added wires all the time….

Craig
KM4YEC

On Feb 19, 2018, at 11:50 PM, Jerry Gaffke via Groups.Io <jgaffke@...> wrote:

My suggestion would be to wait till rev01 before going just too crazy.
Very seldom is a rev00 PCB without it's bugs.
Come to think of it, seldom does rev01 not have a wire or two.

On Mon, Feb 19, 2018 at 08:11 pm, Craig Thibodeaux wrote:
Make a suggestion to those ordering boards…don’t hold back when ordering…