Re: Raduino Replacemnt, COMING SOON!

Make a suggestion to those ordering boards…don’t hold back when ordering…

I kept hearing $2 a board for these initial orders….and most were ordering 10 boards as a magic number and I heard costs of twenty bucks….well for grins I plugged in 20 boards on the improved AA boards….and it was $26.13 total...for 20 boards sitting in my lap in 5 days….didn’t seem to be much or any difference between 10 and 20 boards….just a thought….why not plug in a bigger number…

Craig
KM4YEC

On Feb 19, 2018, at 10:53 PM, William R Maxwell <wrmaxwell@...> wrote:

Nice work Nik. A sweeperuino could be useful but is there scope to also include the lands for a native Si5351A in 10 pin form etc, instead of using the module? I only ask because I added 10 Si5351a to a recent element 14 order, so I have them on hand.

Bill, VK7MX

On 20/02/2018 12:19 PM, Nik VK4PLN wrote:
Based off of: http://kv4qb.blogspot.com.au/2017/10/ad8307-power-meter-qq-article.html