Re: Case desined for uBITX #3d_printing #ubitx

Art Howard

Going to use copper screen in mine

On 19 Feb 2018 11:29 am, "Tim Young" <tyoung@...> wrote:

Carl did a nice job. I lined mine with copper foil to reduce interference. Others may be in a better position to comment on whether it is necessary or not.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Tapes-Master-2-x-10ft-Copper-Foil-Tape-EMI-Shielding-Conductive-Adhesive-2/282438503301?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

Tim

WB7UVH

On 2018-02-19 09:32, Carl Beck wrote:

I have updated my PDF File as a result of questions in assembling the uBITX in my Case.  After I post my PDF File on the forum: for a couple of days I get request fir the case and questions.  It seems the it falls off the radar until I post again.  I am getting good reviews from those who ordered my case so take a look: you may want one.