Re: uBITX AGC - Adafruit TPA2016, A Success! #ubitx

Nick VK4PP

My Appologies.
In my haste I pasted in the wrong function, I will get the correct one tonight...

I connected the board to the TDA side of the volume control, basically eliminating the TDA chip completely.

Please be aware that the output from the TPA2016 is to be connected directly to the speaker, and NOT grounded at all, this is due to the fact that these outputs are Bridge Tied Load which means you must connect the speakers directly - do not try to connect these outputs to another amplifier!

73 and good luck.