Re: New ideas for the Audio TX/RX pop and PA output stage improvements on ubitx.net

Jerry Gaffke

I'm fine with math, and in fact prefer it over some web calculator.  Especially if that calculator
doesn't show formulas or state assumptions.

I suspect this is quite opaque to most everyone on the forum except perhaps the person who wrote it:
    "0.1% at 1 VRMS at 1MHZ which is 0.00028A * 0.707RMS *1000% = 0.2 Amps continuous at 30 MHz"

Jerry

On Sun, Feb 18, 2018 at 08:40 am, K9HZ wrote:
Like I said in my original note, if you are uncomfortable with the math, there are many calculators on the internet that work.  Just google them.