Re: LDG Z-817

Nelson

The LDG Z-817 has internal batteries so powering it is no problem.  Since you can mannually initiate the tunning process it should work with the uBitX.

Nelson KG7GYS

On Fri, Feb 16, 2018 at 7:46 PM, N8DAH <Dherron@...> wrote:
Pretty sure it will you would just have to figure out a good way to power it or make yourself a custom connector. I currently use a kt100 made for Kenwood radios with my Yaesu 891 I just take power from the radio and press the tune button on the ATU and transmit a 5-watt am carrier you could technically do the same thing with the z817 and use cw

From: BITX20@groups.io <BITX20@groups.io> on behalf of randy@... <randy@...>
Sent: Friday, February 16, 2018 9:01:49 PM
To: BITX20@groups.io
Subject: [BITX20] LDG Z-817

Does anyone know if the LDG Z-817 autotunner will work with the uBITX HF General Coverage Transceiver?

Thank you!

--
David

 N8DAH
Kit-Projects.com ( http://www.kit-projects.com )

--
I always thought the Universe was a wonderfully strange place until I studied Particle Physics - I now know the Universe is, in fact, profoundly odd in nature