Re: Dec 16 order of uBitx received Feb 10 via India Post

Lawrence Galea

Voyage of a μbitx from India to Malta.

Ordered 10 December 2017

https://www.aftership.com/couriers/india-post-int

Feb 15, 2018 07:10 pm

Send item to domestic location (Inb)India Post International

VALLETTA, Malta

Feb 15, 2018 04:53 pm

Receive item at office of exchange (Inb)India Post International

VALLETTA, Malta

Feb 13, 2018 10:39 am

Insert item into bag (Otb)India Post International

MILANO P. BORROMEO C.S.I., Italy

Feb 06, 2018 03:10 pm

Receive item at office of exchange (Inb)India Post International

MILANO C.M.P. ROSERIO, Italy

Dec 23, 2017 01:59 pm

Insert item into bag (Otb)India Post International

MUMBAI AIR, India

Dec 23, 2017 01:54 pm

Receive item at office of exchange (Otb)India Post International

MUMBAI AIR, India

Dec 21, 2017 09:20 am

Receive item from customer (Otb)India Post International

http://www.worktrace.com/tracktrace/trackPublic.jsp?refresh=1518796749126

Event code

 Location

 Actual date

 Posting

 IN500057

 2017-12-21 09:20

 Departure from Transit OE

 ITLINA, ,ITALY

 2018-02-13 10:39

 Included in Dispatch

 ITLINA, ,ITALY

 2018-02-13 13:58

 Arrived to OE Import

 305 Qormi Road,Marsa,MTP1001,MALTA

 2018-02-15 16:53

 Departure from inward OE

 305 Qormi Road,Marsa,MTP1001,MALTA

 2018-02-15 19:10

Delivered 16.02.2018 14.20

On Fri, Feb 16, 2018 at 3:59 PM, Vince Vielhaber <vev@...> wrote:
Try going to your postal site (Canada Post?) and use their tracking.  I know packages from other countries destined for the US can be tracked at USPS.com.

Vince.

On 02/16/2018 09:07 AM, VE7WQ wrote:
The BITX40 ordered on Feb 16 was shipped today via India Post.

Got a tracking number, but no url where I can check it.

73! George

VE7WQ

Saturday, February 10, 2018, you wrote:

VV> utilize the rest of the stuff on the front panel for your B40.

VV> Vince.

VV> On 02/10/2018 11:09 PM, VE7WQ wrote:

Thanks Vince!

Great news. It would look nice.