Re: Advice on selling Bitx40 on EBay

Vince Vielhaber

If you elect to set a reserve price, be warned that it turns off a lot of potential buyers and therefore will not bid. I usually just set a starting price for about the lowest I would take and let the bidding go where it's gonna go.

Vince.

On 02/15/2018 01:00 PM, wishbone_aaa wrote:
You have a few options. You can list with a buy it now price that you set, or list it for bids and let the bidders drive the price. You can set a reserve price on the bid that has to be met before it sells. Usually the bidders will drive the item to a fair price. Make sure that you provide good quality pictures and a full description and you will usually do better than expected.