Should work fine, they say...

Bernie,
KC9SGV

On Feb 14, 2018, at 9:24 PM, Jack Purdum via Groups.Io <jjpurdum@...> wrote:

Check out:

Terry King runs the shop and is great to work with and knows his stuff (EE type). Check out his software tutorials, too...they are worth a look if you're just getting started. Also, if you go with an I2C display like he sells for $5.50, you'll free up several I/O lines for other uses. Search this forum for posts relating to I2C interfacing with the µBITX.

Jack, W8TEE

From: Mike Lichtman via Groups.Io <tchrme@...>
To: BITX20@groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2018 10:09 PM
Subject: [BITX20] uBitx LCD Viewing Angle and Replacement Hints Needed

Good evening. I have my uBitx mounted in a cabinet that working well with 12w on 75m and 9 on 40m. The only problem is
I went to put it on a shelf on my operating desk and the viewing angle made the display unreadable. While not
a new to electronics, I am new to playing with digital and lcd displays. Can anyone recommend a plug and play blue/white or black/white display
without the viewing angle concerns that is as close to the current opening size as possible? 73 Mike KF6KXG