Re: uBITX Firmware (CEC) 0.30 released (Test version). #ubitx

Ian Lee

Joel
I am very grateful for you to continue to use it since the initial version.
Philip's answer is right.

Please check the file name as shown below.
본문 이미지 1

At boot time, the message will be displayed as 1.01.

And 1.02 is a minor change, so it is still before release.
You can download the source before releasing it, but you do not need to.

Ian KD8CEC

Hi Ian,
 So what is the latest version of firmware? I down loaded 1.01 and installed it via Xloader, however when i turn on the uBITX it shows 1.00 on the display. Now I notice there is a version 1.02. Where do i get the latest greatest version? Thanks for doing this.

Joel
N6ALT

--
Best 73