Re: Second batch of uBITX shipping? #ubitx

Terry Morris

I ordered January 12, 2018. Only response received (like many before and after me I am sure, was) "We have received your payment of USD 109 on January 12, 2018 through Paypal. Your payment has been included in the 'Pre order' list. The orders are being shipped in the order of the payment received. It is difficult for us to estimate the shipping date for your order. However, we are putting our best efforts to ship them asap. The tracking details of the shipment will be updated on the Paypal transaction once the order is shipped." So I am waiting like many others have had to do and many other will have to do.