Re: uBitX - problem with power draw and failed chip
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
Okay I will do that, and continue with wiring up while I'm waiting for the new
On Feb 13, 2018 10:01 AM, "Raj vu2zap" <rajendrakumargg@...
Now break the 2822 and remove the pins one by one. Put in a socket.
If everything looks alright then you can get audio from the volume
control top lead
and listen on an ampli speaker.
At 13-02-2018, you wrote:
Okay thanks Raj. It will bed a
few days before I get the new chips, I'll review the boardĀ Ā
73 Mike N2HTTĀ
On Feb 13, 2018 9:31 AM, "Raj vu2zap"
- The voltage is fine, something else blew it. Chip cracking mean
- Check for solder bridge short etc.. these boards are checked before
they are sent out.
- At 13-02-2018, you wrote:
- >My supply voltage was 13.8, is that too high? That is nominal 12v
- >I will check the chipÄ€
- >orientation before replacing theÄ€
Join BITX20@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.