Re: uBitX - problem with power draw and failed chip

Mike,

Now break the 2822 and remove the pins one by one. Put in a socket.
If everything looks alright then you can get audio from the volume control top lead
and listen on an ampli speaker.

Raj

At 13-02-2018, you wrote:
Okay thanks Raj. It will bed a few days before I get the new chips, I'll review the board Â
73 Mike N2HTTÂ

On Feb 13, 2018 9:31 AM, "Raj vu2zap" < rajendrakumargg@...> wrote:
Mike,

The voltage is fine, something else blew it. Chip cracking mean catastrophic failure..

Check for solder bridge short etc.. these boards are checked before they are sent out.

Raj