Re: uBitX - problem with power draw and failed chip

Michael Aiello

My supply voltage was 13.8, is that too high? That is nominal 12v supply.

I will check the chip
orientation before replacing the

Thanks
Mike

On Feb 13, 2018 8:07 AM, "Raj vu2zap" <rajendrakumargg@...> wrote:
Mike,

That may happen if power supply voltage was too high.

The chip may have been soldered wrongly - please check.

2822 is a very tough chip, I have melted a breadboard but the chip survived.

Raj