Re: Aluminum enclosure

Dave Bottom

Here is mine in the Hammond 1402DV (V for Vented since the heat sinks are inside.)

​It's tight with the Volume Control mounted in between the display and the extrusion. So the PCB is mounted as close as you can get to the right side extrusion, then mark for the display and pot, with the encoder centered between the display and right side.

I used my own connectors for Mic, Headphones and Paddle plus Power Pole power connection all on the rear panel with the BNC antenna connector.

Room to later mount a USB cable as shown, I would have centered the Power Pole connector with the USB rear panel connection.

Dave WI6R
​
​

On Mon, Feb 12, 2018 at 5:24 AM, John KC9OJV <greusel@...> wrote:
I ordered one of these: https://www.hammfg.com/part/1402D
I'm hoping I can work with the height of the Raduino OK.

John
KC9OJV

--
73 Dave WI6R