RadI2Cino boards temporarily sold out! #ubitx

Jim Sheldon

Ladies & Gentlemen, the response to this offering has been overwhelming.  The initial run of boards, both bare boards and the option 2 boards with the SMD semiconductors already installed from this initial offering are SOLD OUT.  More boards are on order but due to the Chinese New Year they won't be shipping until around the end of the month.

We ask that you please hold all inquiries and orders until I re-announce the availability of the next batch.  We have decided NOT to allow any pre-ordering to avoid the tremendous overhead involved in keeping track of incoming orders while trying to do other design work.

Thank you very much for your understanding and we are very sorry for the inconvenience.  The RadI2Cino boards will again be available just not immediately.

Jim Sheldon - W0EB