Re: wrong frequency after software change. #ubitx

Michael Shreeve

Another strange twist which may be related. I changed a BITX40 rad to uBITX Raduino. Hardware change, you remove the 5 pin plug and put a header in its place. I really looked hard for any other differences in Hardware. Saw none. So, I programed with original software. Crazy, but LSB is USB on 80 and 40 (up to 10mhz) and other than that, seems stable and might be on freq. So, I tried Ians latest 1.01 and LSB is correct, USB is correct, have control also, but freq is off about 400khz. So, found an EEPROM WIPE routine, says it works for all size eproms, and did the wipe. No luck. Still off, I re-loaded the original Ashhar software stil backwards. Thinking I would need to use memory manager but not sure I have the skills. Any ideas ?

On Mon, Feb 12, 2018 at 9:01 AM, at91r40008 <yvon@...> wrote:
Thank you Jack, the problem is that it shows all the same name because it takes the project
name uBitx20. Every project I downloaded has a new folder name but inside
Arduino it shows uBitx20.
That is why I am going to rename them each time I download one.
--
73, Yvon NU6I

--
Michael Shreeve N6GRG