Re: Second batch of uBITX shipping? #ubitx

Art Howard

Steve
 I should get mine today I noticed that it's in Minneapolis now.
  Do you know if the package has to be signed for ?
Art

On 12 Feb 2018 7:59 am, "S. Porter" <srporter@...> wrote:
Art,

Just got off the phone with a DHL rep who said DHL will deliver here, not USPS. Your mileage may vary. The package is on the move again this morning! :-)

73,
Steve

On Sat, Feb 10, 2018 at 04:08 pm, Art Howard wrote:
I also ordered mine on the 18th and mine is also sitting in Cincinnati for the last day.
 It is indicated that once it hits the USA it is USPS. Was supposed to deliver this last Friday so I figure maybe Tuesday here in Minnesota.