Re: wrong frequency after software change. #ubitx

W2CTX

If using Arduino IDE just select  Sketch / Show Sketch Folder

rOn

From: Ian Lee <kd8cec@...>
To: BITX20@groups.io
Sent: Sunday, February 11, 2018 10:29 PM
Subject: Re: [BITX20] wrong frequency after software change. #ubitx

Yvon

I agree with you.
I am similar to you. I used arduino for the first time.
You seem to be similar to me.
I have run only one IDE since I experienced something similar to you.
There is no indication in the Arduino IDE so sometimes i press the Save As button (To check the working directory. lol)

Now I am a little familiar with the Arduino IDE. I still do not know yet.

Anyway the problem has been solved and I am very glad that your uBITX is back.

73
Ian KD8CEC

thank you Ian.

I have been writing embedded (?) software since the pdp8.
And I am still working and writing embedded software (pic32
and ARM).
What bugs me with the Arduino is the lack of proper naming
convention. Whatever software I download from the web
or github, once it is loaded in the IDE, be it Arduino or
UCIDE it always shows as uBix20. Looking in the output
window doesn't show the project/file path. Easy to be confused.

73, Yvon NU6I

--
Best 73
KD8CEC / Ph.D ian lee