From: Vince Vielhaber <vev@...>
To: BITX20@groups.io
Sent: Sunday, February 11, 2018 4:59 PM
Subject: Re: [BITX20] Blue display, white digits

That particular vendor has different sizes and orientations of the 1602
displays - even in the same color, be it black on white, white on black,
white on blue, ...

As to I2C, I searched for those and the only serial that came up were 3
and 4 wire SPI.  I didn't see any I2C, but you can get a PCF8574 board
to convert the standard parallel to I2C.  The I2C displays I bought just
have that board attached to it and they work fine.

Vince.

--
  Michigan VHF Corp.  http://www.nobucks.net/   http://www.CDupe.com/
                          http://www.metalworkingfun.com