Re: Tinny sounding electric miss on uBitx

Mike Lichtman

Bill and the group,
Thank you. I did the BFO adjustment and what a great improvement. I am located in Glendale, CA just north of Los Angeles near the Rose Bowl. My
first contact was to Tucson, AZ and then to Utah. My signal reports were 5-5 and 5-9 with good audio. And that’s with mediocre propagation.
Made my day. Now I am waiting for the case I ordered to arrive. One mod I am making is a panel mounted pushbutton that parallels the key jack to have a signal
for tuning when using SSB. I generally have been putting out about 9 watts on 40m. 73 Mike KF6KXG