Raduino Replacemnt, COMING SOON!

Nick VK4PP

Hi Group.

I am working on a simple "Open source" Raduino replacment board: see here:
https://easyeda.com/nikpolini/Raduino-1b3e0cb579154514ad2e014b83346b58

It will use the Adafuit Clock board: https://www.adafruit.com/product/2045
So will run all devices at 5v.
I hope to have pinouts and dimension exactly the same as the origional so it can be used as a direct drop-in replacement. Or modified for i2c display and other GPIO mods...
Should be cheap (.50c a board, $3 nano, $8 Si5153 board plus a 7805 regulator and a few other bits... I'll try make it both SMD and TH for the capacitors and resistors...
So you can build a cheap easy <$20 Raduino replacment....

Constructive comments and thoughs welcome.

73. Nik
VK4PLN