Re: Tinny sounding electric miss on uBitx

Joe

I experienced similar tinny mic audio issues.  I had not realized the BFO affects both.
After figuring out the BFO tx /rx relationship, I now just transmit and listen to my audio when transmitting.
While transmitting, I then tune the BFO 1199600 up or down until I hear the sound quality I desire.

Since I use the TFT Touch Control  display, the BFO is fully tune able from the touch display

Joe
VE1BWV

On Sun, Feb 11, 2018 at 7:41 PM, Jerry Gaffke via Groups.Io <jgaffke@...> wrote:
<  would be between 100 and 3000 hz, and perhaps sound a bit tinny

Should be: