Re: Bitx40 - receiver works great, but do not transmit #bitx40help

Ivan Ilyichev

Thank you for answers.
I measure voltages around Q13 and Q14 when transmitting:
Q13: collector 11.77 v, base 3.73 v, emmitter 3.07 v
Q14: collector 12.02 v, base 1.09 v, emmitter 0.41 v
Power of transceiver comes from 7A-h lead-acid battery that produces up to 20 amps currency.
I describe in first message that PA works - if give him continuous wave to input in amplificate it well. I guess that problems somewhere in IF part but i do not know, how to check it with my equipment.