Re: Second batch of uBITX shipping? #ubitx

Gary Shriver

I sent them an email last week asking where I was in the line up and when I might expect to receive my ubitx.  I ordered on January 13th.   This is what they sent me after my email last week:

We are currently shipping orders received on dec 20th. It will take  about 2-3 weeks for us to ship your order. Tracking details will be updated once the shipment is done.

HfSignals Team

Sounds like they might be catching up a bit.  I read this to say I could expect it to be shipped in 2-3 weeks.

Just an FYI for you guys.

73-Gary