Re: uBitx questions

Art Howard

Ordered mine on December 18th. Got notification of shipping DHL on February 7th and it's due to be arriving today the 9th.

On 8 Feb 2018 7:20 pm, "Bill Carpenter" <nz0tham@...> wrote:
I orderd mine on the 5th - it was $109.  I thought the price had gone up but maybe I'm lucky somehow.  Looks like I'm in for a long wait as I decided to just go with India Post because I have several other projects going on and waiting a wjile is OK.  Am I right thatI will get no notification of status until the rig actually ships?   And how long will I have to wait?  From what I can gather it's about 2 months before shipment and the a month in shipment.

73, Bill NZ0T