Re: ubitx AGC?

Konstantinos Konstas

Thanks a lot for the info.
I got the schematic from a link through this site.
I do agree about the filter.
Anyway I will give it a try and see how it works.
R70 on my board is has a 100 value.

73 de Konstantinos, SV1ONW

On Feb 8, 2018 04:51, "Tim Gorman" <tgorman2@...> wrote:
Where did you get the "production" schematic for the ubitx? The hfsignal.com web site schematic is different. It shows no C78.

Both the old schematic and the one of the web site shows R253 as being a 1K resistor.

The 1K resistor and .1uf capacitor would for a low-pass filter with a 3db frequency of about 1500hz. I'm not sure why that is there but I can only assume it is needed to tame the audio circuit.