Re: Professional Programmers

B C

Hey Jim,
Im a retired embedded systems engineer familiar with all those micros you listed. I worked for GE and Rockwell Automation(Allen Bradley) developing firmware for Drives, Motor Controllers, Motor Protection Devices, PLC's and Industrial Automation Networks.
These days Im tech writing in my spare time .

So I am curious to hear about what your up to.

Brian K9WIS

---- James Lawrie <@Avengerman14s> wrote:

Ive been on this group for awhile now and noticed posts from others in past that they were professional programmers and such.

If this is true and you are proficient at programming for PIC, ATMEL, MSP430 series and or DSP MPUs using C or Assembly I would like to discuss a plan with you for a project I need help with that will be of benefit to everyone on this site. I can pay for your services but in the end it will be Open Software. I’ll even provide the parts, please let me know.

People might like a better option than what is already here.

Thanks,