New file uploaded to BITX20@groups.io

BITX20@groups.io Notification <BITX20+notification@...>

Hello,

This email message is a notification to let you know that a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the BITX20@groups.io group.

File: ubitx_I2C_V2_00R.zip

Uploaded By: Jim Sheldon

W0EB/W2CTX latest I2C modification and software for the uBITX. This version is an almost total overhaul of our first I2C release - simpler menu system, extra A/B SPLIT pushbutton mod - A3 A6 and A7 analog lines now available for programming. Keyer inputs have been moved to D8, D11 and D12 as well as PTT to D12. Complete, illustrated instruction manual included in the zip file along with the extra, required LiquidCrystal_I2C library for the Arduino IDE (IDE Version 1.8.5 or later required to compile).

You can access this file at the URL:
https://groups.io/g/BITX20/files/ubitx_I2C_V2_00R.zip

Cheers,
The Groups.io Team