Re: CAT Support uBITX Firmware CEC Version 1.0 Release #ubitx

Ian Lee

Konstantinos

Thank you for information.
I ended up trying to starcraft Linux on Linux a long time ago.
using wine is good idea!!!.
If you're using wine on Linux, would you give it a try? I will challenge when the project is over.  And I also trying execute it on mono base.

Your opinion will be helpful.
Thanks agian   Konstantinos

Ian KD8CEC

Ian,
Speaking of the Manager, it would be nice to run under Linux.
Any chance to play under Wine for example?

73 de Konstantinos, SV1ONW

On 7 February 2018 at 23:17, Max Lock <max@...> wrote:
Thanks Ian for all your hard work, it's really appreciated! :)

I've not played with the ubitx manager as I use Linux, but is the CAT functionality ever likely to emulate the ft-718 memory read/write functionality?

eg.

maxwell@nimbus:~/Desktop$ rigctl --model=120 --set-conf=rig_pathname=/dev/ttyUSB0 -v e
Opened rig model 120, 'FT-817'
get_mem: error = Feature not available