Brian K9WIS

---- "Charles D. Smith" <@ChasAI4OT> wrote:
One book at a time ... your “projects” book is all I can handle right now ... I’m hoping if I put it under my pillow, I’ll learn some code ;-)
On Feb 1, 2018, at 9:21 PM, Jack Purdum via Groups.Io <jjpurdum=yahoo.com@groups.io<mailto:jjpurdum=yahoo.com@groups.io>> wrote:

I know of a great book that can help you... :>)

Jack, W8TEE

________________________________
From: Charles D. Smith <@ChasAI4OT<mailto:@ChasAI4OT>>
To: BITX20@groups.io<mailto:BITX20@groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, February 1, 2018 8:42 PM
Subject: [BITX20] First Arduino sketch loaded

nobody laugh ... (ok, go ahead) ... I just loaded and modified my first sketch ... so changing out “world” and putting in my town isn’t much of a change, it’s something. Plus, I varied the count too ... woohoo!
before I plug the computer into the raduino, I’m going to get a much better handle on this stuff! But it’s very exciting to a pencil and paper guy!
72/73 de Chas ai4ot.