Re: Second batch of uBITX shipping? #ubitx

Leland Lannoye

Klinkt mir, dass der Herr Walter Ulbricht beherrscht die deutsche Kontrolle jetzt! . Jawohl, Komrad!

On 2/5/2018 10:39 AM, Art Howard wrote:

On 5 Feb 2018 6:43 am, "dj0hf" <dj0hf@...> wrote:
You couldn't make it up - My ubitx took just 24 hours to get from India to Germany with DHL and has now sat for 3 days (so far) at the customs in Leipzig and they are refusing to release it without a detailed description of exactly what is inside the package.
I've sent them a description and a link to the hfsignals web-site. So now it's just wait and see what happens. Maybe I'll get it eventually

Ian
DJ0HF/G3ULO