Re: RD16HHF1 in the uBITX #ubitx

Dave Bottom <ars.kd6az@...>

I got mine from RF Parts in 2 days around $5 each.

I also got some of the RD16HVF1's (good through 2M) as well.  They were only a tiny bit more than the 30MHz HF parts (less than $6 as I recall).

I won't be trying these until I've had a chance to check out the driver stages 3.5-30 MHz, later this month when I return from a couple of trips.

Dave WI6R

On Sun, Feb 4, 2018 at 3:32 PM, Nick VK4PLN <nickpullen@...> wrote:
HI Group.
I have been searching and reading topics with regards to using the RD16HHF1 in the uBITX.
So far I have only been able to find suggesstions, but no actual implementations...

I was testing my uBITX and getting 9w on 40m but only 1W at 10m...
Would love to have 5w + higher up.

Can anyone provide more info/help?

Thanks.
73, Nick VK4PLN