Anyone (US Only for now) need a uBITX Raduino repaired? #ubitx

Jim Sheldon

This is only for uBITX owners in the US right now as I don't want to get into the hassle of International shipping of repaired equipment as I am not sure how foreign customs handles repaired stuff duty and VAT wise and I don't have time to research it.  Also, international shipping rates from the US to other countries are extremely high so it isn't really practical.

Background - I just finished designing and building a Raduino test fixture that allows me to look at all the signals coming out of the board and also hook up all the digital controls to the board.  I have the equipment here to replace the Si5351 clock chip if it is bad and I can also replace a bad Nano (you provide the Nano).

Not sure how long I'll be able to offer this but I know there are a few of you out there that have somehow blown up your Raduino's and you can't easily get a new card yet.

For now, DO NOT send me your Raduino in need of repair without first contacting me outside of this group and discussing the problem with me.  I may refuse to work on it if it appears too badly damaged - that's at my discretion.

The reason I built the test set was I blew up my own Raduino and with no new boards available it was either fix it or trash a completely good radio.

The offered service is ONLY Raduino repair, not complete uBITX repair - that I don't have the desire to even think about.

Contact me via my QRZ address (email is listed there as well) if you are in need of Raduino repair service.

Jim Sheldon, W0EB
Park City, KS, USA