Re: #ubitx-help Strong Audio Tones in and outside audio receive passband #ubitx-help

John <passionfruit88@...>

Yes it has only been reported in two units so far. So it should not be a show stopper for anyone.

The radio is usable and I will simply add an audio low pass filter if need be.

For a radio aimed at experimenting it is as expected. I am certainly not complaining.

One point of clarification though. The disappearance of the tones within the passband is due to changing the Arduino, not mounting it on extension leads.

So I believe there were two (probably unrelated) issues, one with the Arduino which is resolved and the second one still present.

Thank you everyone for your feedback. I will digest all this and do more experimenting.

73, John (VK2ETA)