Re: Toroids winding information #ubitx

What Cesar has not told us other than he has some great antique guns is that he has
6600 function generator. He also has a pico scope.

I've been trouble shooting via whatsapp which is faster than group emails!

The last test done was to feed 500mv to T10 at 7.15MHz and check output - NIL.
Any ideas Jerry!

Raj

At 03/02/2018, you wrote:
Cesar,

I think you have the transformer footprint figured out correctly.

Sounds like you have resolved the PTT issue, and have moved on to
the area of the board where the IRF510's blew as per your first post.
Perhaps T11 did get damaged somehow when the IRF510's blew.
But I'd think more likely it was either L8 or L9 that got damaged, and/or the associated traces.

Jerry

On Sat, Feb 3, 2018 at 08:03 am, César EA3IAV wrote:
I am still debugging and after checking many things inmay have to think of resoldering or remaking the t10 and t11...
I see 10 turns but then 3 wires
which is its dispossition
Pins (square is 1)

6 -  1