Re: Diy oscilloscope #parts

Michael Monteith

Jerry,
  Not surprised.  A couple of the guys over there were squeezing every bit they could out of the code for the oscope.  I can't remember
who exactly.   It's been at least 6 months since I've kept up with what was going on.   But some of them guys know all the ins and outs of that device.
They know enough to have my head spinning knowing what they're talking about.

  As far as the 602/612 type devices there are lots of discussions out there over it for sure.   I'm like you I buy what's cheap and works.   Probably not
enough differences for what most people do anyway to notice.

  Sounds like a fun project but not enough time on my hands lately to do much.   Enjoy

73, Michael
KM4OLT

On Fri, Feb 2, 2018 at 11:16 am, Jerry Gaffke wrote:
I'll have to look that STM32 forum over, see what they are up to.
But with the DSO138 code up on github, should be trivial to get a basic display going.
That new improved code up on github that I pointed to previously probably comes from your STM32 forum.