Re: #ubitx-help Strong Audio Tones in and outside audio receive passband #ubitx-help

Jerry Gaffke

Very cool, good job!
Thanks for the update, this may come up again.

Could be that the old arduino had a faulty 16mhz crystal.
But that thing is tiny, swapping in a different crystal would be tough.
Could also be that the ATMega382P processor had a faulty oscillator.

Jerry

On Thu, Feb 1, 2018 at 10:03 pm, John wrote:
I bought a cheap Arduino on eBay and after some struggle I changed the Nano, re-programmed it and all came good. The tones within the passband are gone and the ones outside the passband can be eliminated with a careful choice of BFO frequency.