From: BITX20@groups.io [mailto:BITX20@groups.io] On Behalf Of Michael Monteith via Groups.Io
Sent: Thursday, February 1, 2018 07:58
To: BITX20@groups.io
Subject: Re: [BITX20] Nextion Display

Fred,
 Have you posted your work somewhere?  I bought a Nextion display over a year ago.  At the time the software was pretty messy.  I haven't touched it since.  But I would like to again.  Now I know who to bug if I have problems trying it again. lol  It would be great to have a professional looking display for the Bitx and uBitx systems.   I've got both to build at the moment.  Waiting on parts for one and pretty much spare time to work on the other.

73, Michael
KM4OLT