Re: [SPAM] Re: [BITX20] Replacing the PA section on Bitx 40

Lawrence Galea

Standing current in the G6ALU 20W amplifier with two D16HHF1 in push-pull is set to 250 mA each
Regards
Lawrence

On Thu, Feb 1, 2018 at 4:56 PM, M Garza <mgarza896@...> wrote:
From what I read, bias should be between 300 to 500ma.  Can anyone confirm this?
I like your socket idea, Raj.  Very good idea.  Makes experimenting easier.

Marco - KG5PRT

On Feb 1, 2018 8:09 AM, "Raj vu2zap" <rajendrakumargg@...> wrote:
Transmits fine Bill!

I have not experimented with correct bias setting but I was running more than 100 mils bias..
That board got displaced by the new toy uBitx.. I'll be back to it later later.

At 01/02/2018, you wrote:
Also… have you had it on the air like that yet?

Owner - Operator
Big Signal Ranch – K9ZC
Staunton, Illinois

Owner – Operator