Re: [SPAM] Re: [BITX20] Replacing the PA section on Bitx 40

Transmits fine Bill!

I have not experimented with correct bias setting but I was running more than 100 mils bias..
That board got displaced by the new toy uBitx.. I'll be back to it later later.

At 01/02/2018, you wrote:
Also… have you had it on the air like that yet?

Owner - Operator
Big Signal Ranch – K9ZC
Staunton, Illinois

Owner – Operator