Re: Spare/replacement part

James Lawrie

Check to see if coils are touching any smts. One of my bitx coils was soldered to a resistor, I guess during final assembly it was up against it and got hot enough to stick. I’m going one by one checking missing parts, bad solder joint, etc.

Hope this helps

On Jan 31, 2018, at 13:33, Michael Davis <maddmd818@...> wrote:

T2 on my Bitx40 is intermittent. By that I mean, if I nudge it my receiver cuts out, if I move it, it comes back on. I have re-soldered the circuit board connections and have removed T2 from an old Bitx40 board. The leads are short and before I attempt to unsolder the bad T2, I though I'd ask if there is a way to buy a spare. I am going to examine the connections more closely with my computer microscope first. Is T1 identical to T2? Any others on the board identical. Thanks