Re: Modular BiTX40

ON6RF

Hi Mike,
Thank you so much for sharing this with me! Congrats to the whole group!

As for the board corrections, I'll integrate them in the next revision as soon as I manage to finish building V1 ;)
What I'd like to do for the next version is make it µBitX-compatible: build one configuration, you get a single-band 20-40BitX, build another one, you get a µBitX. Probably make all the modules the same size might also be a good idea...

I'd love to receive a motherboard, if you don't mind shipping it to Belgium; I can't seem to find your e-mail address though...

Manoel
ON6RF