#Bitx40 Mic Pre-amp MAX9812 #bitx40

Thought I would share some settings on playing with a mic pre-amp with the Bitx40.

I am using a MAX9812L

So far its working ok at best I sound a bit robotish.

The audio file is from Michigan to Milford PA websdr

I am TXing at around 20w with my amp.

I took the audio out through a 10uf dc blocking cap to the bitx40 mic in.

I powered the board from a 9v just for testing.

R136 is about 1/4. If you use a pre-amp you should adjust this lower or you will cause one heck of a noise on tx.

I am not yelling or shouting to get audio out now but not sure I like the audio in any case.

--
David

 N8DAH
Kit-Projects.com