Nextion Display

Dr Fred Hambrecht

I may be late to the party, but I have just discovered the NEXTION display. I am using it on my BitX. What makes it really neat is the software that can be downloaded from the manufacturer's site. It takes all the pain out of graphics programming. I have also replaced the UNO with an STM32 as in addition to the normal stuff I have added a GPS module to display time/location/grid square data as well as using the 1PPS to do a continuous correction to the SI oscillator. The higher resolution allows calculating the SWR etc with much finer gradations.  I will be adding a filter board from a CODAN that will allow all band operation.(bought for $12.00 on EBay). Amazing what is available to the homebrewer today!