Re: Cheap Harbor Freight Case for MBITX

Ken Hansen

This 'pelican-style' case is also nice - I'd love to figure out a front panel that snaps over the bottom half of the case (remove all pick-and-pluck)...

On Jan 29, 2018, at 3:47 PM, wishbone_aaa <dlmock@...> wrote:

Just place my order for a MBITX and have been looking for an enclosure. I spotted in my workshop a Harbor Freight plastic ammo box that looks like it will do the job.  With the lid open, the box is 6 inches deep,9 3/4 wide and 4 1/2inches high.  Price $6.99 (even cheaper when there's a coupon).   <https://www.harborfreight.com/catalogsearch/result/index/?dir=asc&order=EAScore%2Cf%2CEAFeatured+Weight%2Cf%2CSale+Rank%2Cf&q=ammo+box>